Saturday, July 7, 2012

Food Blog Obsessor Turned Blogger

Greetings fellow food blog fanatics!
I have a great love obsession excitement for all things food on the Internet.  Seriously, I'll get online over my lunch break to check my email and before I know it I have stumbled across two new blogs and am drooling over what I want to make for dinner.  My favorites are those that focus on specialty diets and I am always thrilled to find someone who shares a similar lifestyle choice as myself.

A bit about me:
I have been a vegetarian for seven years, albeit not always a healthy one but a vegetarian nonetheless.  Recently I have developed a few health concerns that forced me to further alter my diet.  Rather than see my ailments as restrictions, I'm choosing to better educate myself on the ways different types of food affect the body.  The hope is that I learn ways to eat and cook foods that are both delectable and improve my overall health.  It has been a fun journey so far and I can't wait to share my new and existing food knowledge.


**DISCLAIMER**
I am NOT a health expert, I'm just sharing how I'm learning to live in good health and the resources I find helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment